• Provide all services related to admission and visa process for Canada Diploma and Post
Graduate Diploma students under Student Direct Stream (SDS).
Canada Bachelor’; and Master’s Package includes – University Selection
Shortlist, Application Process, Draft Letters of Recommendation, and Statement of
Purpose Discussion, Draft and Editing for upto six universities
Provide services towards procuring admission and visa for Canadian universities for bachelor’s
and master’s programs under SDS.
US Undergraduate Process:
• No partial service package is applicable for undergraduate admission process.
• Please set up an appointment either over Skype or in person to understand services offered
and variation of service available.
• Given the age of these students and the pressure of high school, we create a comprehensive
plan and schedule.
• The fee we charge is a fraction of the investment of time, effort and resources (including but
not limited to money).
• The guidance, support, advice and help we render can transform the opportunities available
to the student.
Do university selection shortlist – see link (link here to above), Application Process see link
here to above , Draft Letters of Recommendation see link here to above, Statement of
Purpose Discussion, Draft and Editing and Visa Support for upto six universities
• Counsel through seminar presentations at each stage of process including visa Interview
and visa finance preparation with required formats and document verification, and visa
application online form filling for getting visa appointment.
• Conduct mock visa interviews. These are conducted by experts. This is the most
important aspect of visa preparation since it gives the student confidence in terms of
language, details in terms of academics, program and university selection based on their
future plans. It is ensured that the student is well prepared and forthcoming in terms of
interaction with visa officer in an interactive manner.
• Conduct pre-departure orientation to inform about the next steps.
• Connect parents and students with education loan providers..Guide students to procure
travel insurance, forex and phone calling cards post visa issuance.
• Provide method of assessing past experiences, achievements, future aspirations to craft a
highly personalized and strong Statement of Purpose (SOP).
• Help with creating draft of SOP which will cover student’s background and interest in a
particular program. It is ensured that student’s future plans, profile and choice of
university and program are emphatically presented in SOP.
• Amend and edit SOP relevant to student’s choice of program.
• Suggest list of recommender’s after grasping the student’s aspirations and profile.
• Guide about preparation of drafts of recommendation letters.We understand and take into
consideration the student’s entire background including student’s academic, co-
curricular, extra-curricular activities, work experience, skills and other qualities in order
to prepare these drafts.
• Fill up online applications for six universities. If student is busy with academic and other
engagements we will fill out online applications for the student.( upto six universities)
• Teach and guide about how to fill out online applications. Each university and often
time within universities departments have specific application requirements. It is
important to do a meticulous and thorough.
• Provide list of supporting documents and steps to complete the application submission.
• Resolve queries, check applications, verify correct information is uploaded, ensure
application is complete in all aspects.
• Enable application submission before university application deadlines.
• Maximize cost saving through providing names of universities that will waive application
• Inform about financial requirement for making applications i.e. Application Finance to
procure I-20 (US Department of Homeland Security document issued by respective
university). This is pre-arranged with either parents/ guardians and/or students. I-20 is a
document required to apply to US F-1 visa (student visa)
• Guide and assist either parents / guardians and/or student after comprehending individual
student’s financial plan.
• Meet students, parents or guardians on regular basis for solving doubts, queries and
• Assist in sourcing education loan as an alternative method of demonstrating financial