University Selection Shortlist
- Discuss options of programs in area of preference.
- Explain opportunity outlook for programs of choice.
- Provide comprehensive list of universities and programs after meticulously considering student’s aspirations, choice of program/major/focus, academic performance, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, participation and potential.
- Incorporate preference of location and budget to suit student requirement while considering future opportunities for student.
- Prepare list of minimum 12-15 universities and provide a combination of ambitious, moderate and safe categorization.
- Provide an Excel worksheet which will include important available details such as GRE/ TOEFL/IELTS score requirements, university application deadlines at the time and total expected expense per year in USD as published on website.